Monday, August 18, 2014

30 Days of Devotion

I ran into the 30 Days of Deity Devotion blog project through some of my colleagues in the Pagan Blog Project. Immediately, I felt that I wanted to be involved. But this last month has been one of many changes, and I've been super busy at work to boot. So now I'm back from a transformative experience, on both professional and personal levels. I'm done with my travels for a while, and I feel a need to get my head back in the game.

So stay tuned, 'cause I'm gonna get started very soon. Maybe I'll pick an auspicious date for my lady Artemis. But maybe I'll just jump in. We'll see.

Anyhoo. Be assured, I am alive and I am rocking out this life transition! Hope you are all well and thriving. More to come...


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. :) I found a great meme on the blog you shared and am planning on filling it in! Also, really great blog.
    Love and Light

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome and thank you! I'd love to see your answers - please post a link! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! I don't know if I'll post everyday in September but I will do my best to make it through the list.

    ReplyDelete