Saturday, April 4, 2015

Seed Moon Eclipse Dance

My place is in the wild wood
next to the pond
united with the elements

the sweet spring wind moves across the waters
and I taste Her breath
the fiery sun beats down upon me
and I feel His love
curious turtles surface to watch me
I see life returning from Her watery womb
I stand strong upon the awakening Earth
and I know my power

I AM

I am one with the elements
I know the place where I belong
all this beautiful Earth is my home

so if you seek me, look you to the sky
for you may find me there,
circling lazily with the sacred vulture
look you to the wood
for you may find me there,
running with His deer
look you to the waters
for you may find me there,
swimming among the fishes
look you to the land,
for there you will find my heart
beating with love for this Earth

I AM

I am alive
I am strong
I am Goddess
I am grateful

Blessed be!

Soundtrack


Copyright April 4, 2015 Tanaria Lightbearer. All rights reserved. Do not copy, excerpt or print. Re-posting with attribution and link to original post welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment