Sunday, January 4, 2015

That's a Wrap

With eight unwritten weekly posts and the calendar well into 2015, I have to admit that the Pagan Blog Project for 2014 is over. I'm not going to catch up, and today I have to admit it. I hate to leave things undone! Still, I enjoyed it immensely. Through this project, I encountered many interesting Pagans. I learned about all sorts of paths. I made a friend or two. I learned a lot.

It's been a wild year. I started this blog, left my old coven, got ordained, had a great Pagan Pride Day, founded my coven and much more. It's hard to believe how much happened in 2014, and I'm still standing! In fact, I feel more optimistic than ever. 2015 is going to be my best year yet.

Thank you to Jess Carlson for the Pagan Blog Project. Thank you to the PBP community. Thank you to my friends who encouraged me to write publicly. Thank you, people of the internets, for reading! Drop me a line, say hello. 2015 is about to get live!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment